Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Otherside Series has a Film Option Agreement!

Directly from Denise's Blog:

I may be in Paris, but things keep happening in the US while I’m gone!

After months and months of negotiation, I’m so excited to announce that The Otherside Series, my young adult science fiction romance series, has a film rights agreement!

Lyrical Moon Productions has obtained the film option rights to HERE and THERE!!!

They tell me that the screenplay is being worked up and and original music is being written and recorded.  Actress singer/song writer Bryce Hitchcock has been attached to the project for the role of Julia Phillips.

Bryce narrated the audiobook for HERE, and the soon to be released THERE.

You can find out more about Bryce Hitchcock on her Facebook page and follow her on Twitter @brycehitchcock.

I’ll post more details as I get them!

Keep up to date with everything with this series over at Denise's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment