Monday, August 5, 2013

Seven Days (Part Two) By Alexandra Diane

First off my apologizes, apparently I completely forgot about everything this past month! But I am back. This post is older, but I didn't get to ii in July, so I am posting it now!!!

__________________________________________________

We waited for the explosions to hit. The first one hit out in the ocean while the other two rocked somewhere nearby. The wedding party looked to Jordan and the rest of the groomsmen. The priest waited a moment. The skies were clear and the guest were distressed. 

He cleared his throat. “Shall we continue?” Jordan held my hand tighter than I have ever felt. I could feel his pulse in his fingers. I knew the one thing that always kept him sane was knowing I was safe. I was no longer safe, no one was.


Read the rest of part to of this short story here!

No comments:

Post a Comment