Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quick Update from P.T. Michelle

"LUCID is off to my critique partners. Yay! Once I get their edits/comments back, I'll have a better idea of timing of release. Stay tuned! It's almost here. :) I promise I'll give a release date in plenty of time for anyone who wants to go a re-read of BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS before LUCID releases.

As an FYI, I'm sure you all are wondering why it has taken a while to release LUCID. I also write under another pen name, so after I released BKoD and before I could commit to writing on LUCID full-time, I edited and rewrote, then published 4 of my backlist books. The good news is that for all the time I've spent on LUCID, you'll get a big, juicy book! LUCID is longer than BKoD. :)

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to sign up for my free NEWSLETTER while you're here. I'll definitely announce LUCID's official release via my newsletter."

Source - P.T Michelle Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment