Monday, June 11, 2012

Safe Haven by Shanna Germain (Review by Lauren)

Alright, so as I had posted last night, I was read Safe Haven by Shanna Germain and it was a a good, quick and romantic read. I found it on Amazon one day looking to update some of the read for my Kindle and phone. It was good addition and probably will read it again sometime.

The end was quick and to the point, but kind of left it open for another book to follow it. It was sweet, very romantic and well written. I felt at sometimes though the author did jump too quick through some parts, but maybe that't just me. I knew what happened in the parts she skipped, because Shanna gave enough detail, but I always like a little bit more. ;)

It does seem to be a little bit different that what the title describes, well okay maybe not. Its the setting of the story that threw me off at first, but once you get into it, you start to understand it. I would recommend this to someone who wants a quick, cute and sexy read. I'm looking forward to reading more by Shanna.

To find out more about Shanna Germain and her books, check out her website at http://shannagermain.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading "Safe Haven," and for the thoughtful review of it. It's always lovely to hear from readers!

    All the best,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete