Sunday, June 10, 2012

Existence and more!

So I just finished reading Existence by Abbi Glines; and let me tell you it was amazing! I am one of those people who actually HATES reading, but when Ashley told me to read books that Abbi has written; her work has become the reason why I like to read again. Its become my escape from the real world. Everyone needs that. :) Seriously if you haven't started this serious yet, DO IT. Its well worth it. Abbi's work is some of the best I've read in a long time.

I sort of don't want to make this a review, because Ashley already has a really amazing place for that (y'all should check it out over at http://stepintofiction.blogspot.com/ its pretty much amazing). What I'm kinda doing here is telling you about all of the books I've read, am reading and such. Maybe I'll come up with something cool, discover some new authors and books to share along the way. :) (That is what I do get read in my crazy schedule called life! hehe)

Please, please let me know what you all would like to see from me! I know I'm terrible at posting and keeping up, but I shall try and work to get better at that!! You all should know that I am a huge fan fiction junkie, So maybe we can do something with every once in a while. ;) Now if you'll excuse me, there is a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my freezer and the rest of my current read Safe Haven by Shanna Germain calling my name, both to be finished!

Peace Out Girl Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment