Friday, July 27, 2012

Name a Character & Win - Megg Jensen

"Yep, it's that time again! I'm almost done with The Sundering, but I have one character who still doesn't have a name. This is becoming a bad habit for me, but a good thing for you. Why?
Because it means prizes! ;)


The Character
:
A young girl, around the age of 8. She's blonde and sweet, but doesn't speak. She's a bit of mystery.


Rules:

Comment below with your picks for the character's name. Only three (3) suggestions per person!


If you don't have a registered Blogger account, please leave a way for me to contact you!!!!


Remember - I write epic fantasy. A name like Jane isn't likely to make the cut. Jayne, however, might.


What You Win:

(1) My undying thanks in the form of a mention in the acknowledgements in The Sundering.

(2) Ten bookmarks of The Swarm Trilogy to do with as you please.
(3) An eARC of The Sundering...to be delivered sometime before September 25th. Most likely, much earlier.

I will choose the name I like best by August 3rd and notify the winner!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!"


This is an awesome contest, I suggest you all enter!!


Source Megg Jensen's Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment