Monday, July 23, 2012

Wanna read an ARC copy of DESERT RICE & be entered into a drawing too? HECK YEAH! - Angel Scott

Picture

I've written a zombie western book, you may have heard of it (or not--but you have now...hee,hee,hee), WANTED: Dead or Undead, and so far so good. Readers seem to enjoy the genre mashup and positive reviews have been rolling in (YES!). I took a gamble and wrote a story that was so different from anything I've ever written before and I'm so glad I did. It was one of the funnest stories I've ever written (book two in the series is proving mighty fun too).

But my heart really belongs to my contemporary pieces. There's no zombies or vampires or paranormal anything, just stories about real characters (well, as real as a fictional character can get) dealing with real types of life issues. The emotional ups and downs Desert Rice put me through will make this book one of my favorites--I love these characters. My hope is that readers will too.

The only way for me to know that is to put it out there in the world and see what kind of response it receives. So, this is what I propose... I'd like to give you (yes you) an advanced copy in the ebook format of your choosing. The official release date is August 15th, and I'd like to get some reviews and feedback up on sites likes Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble around that time. Just leave a comment below and let me know which ebook format you would prefer (fill out the comment form with your email--no one will see that but me). That would give you about 3 1/2 weeks to read the book before the GIVEAWAY! (Yippe! A Giveaway!).

Click here for more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment