Friday, May 10, 2013

May news from Berinn Rae

Just returned from RT Booklovers Convention in Kansas City, and it was fantastic! I co-hosted the Intergalactic Bar & Grille Party with Linnea Sinclair, PJ Schnyder, and more! Then, I co-hosted the Carnival Curiosities with Beth Ciotta, Heather Graham, Elle J Rossi, Erin McCarthy, Kathy Love, Alexandra Sokoloff, Kathleen Pickering, and Harley Jane Kozak. Both parties were a wild time and many, many books were given away! Even with all the fabulous parties and interviews I did, my con highlight was meeting F. Paul Wilson and talking about writing, airplanes, and other things. He's a brilliant man and an incredible writer.

For other news, since May is Zombie Awareness Month, I posted the first part of my upcoming zombie novel, 100 Days in Deadland, to my website and Wattpad early! A new part will be released every week or so until all nine parts are online. The novel will be released August 1 in ebook everywhere. This is my first non-romance novel, and I've made the decision to publish it under my real name (Rachel Aukes) so that readers will always know that Berinn Rae novels are romance.
Have a great month!

Keep up with Berinn(Rachel) at her website, www.rachelaukes.com


2 comments: