Sunday, September 9, 2012

Abbi Glines - Crazy, Awesome, Busy week!

Hot. There isn't much more to say about this new cover. Beau and Ash are perfect. You can pre-order the paperback copy now online. (It is the same story. Just properly edited with a sexy new cover)

Sawyer and Lana... Perfect. 
This one can be pre-ordered too! 


WHAT IS COMING NEXT?
Ceaseless (Existence #3) is set to release September 18. Let's hope I make that deadline. This will be the last book in this series. You can read sneak peeks I've posted on my Facebook Author Page 
Jennifer On Facebook

Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) is set to release November 30. This will be Preston Drake's story. You meet Preston in Breathe as Marcus Hardy's best friend. He is also in Because of Low and While It Lasts. 

Options was set to release in February. Due to a series of events that date has been pushed back to December 2013. Cage and Eva became rather popular with WHILE IT LASTS so I am focusing on getting their story out. Then I intend to write Ethan from The Vincent Boys/Brothers a story as well as Krit from the Sea Breeze Series. 
I'm thinking I may stop and breathe sometime around 2020... joking... maybe... a little...

AND
I've written a stand alone New Adult contemporary romance because it was in my head and wouldn't go away. 
I don't know when I will release it, as of right now. I will release it sometime soon. It may even come as a surprise. 


Please check out Abbi's Blog to find out where to order these awesome books!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment