Monday, October 22, 2012

Demons Forever in One Week!! - Sarra Cannon

Hi everyone!! I’m sorry I haven’t been around much, but I’ve been working so incredibly hard on Demons Forever. I want every little detail to be perfect. Plus, I’m not one of these writers who has the book completed and ready a month or two ahead of time and sends it out to editors, etc. I am a last-minute kind of gal, LOL.

The truth is, I work very well under pressure. It can be incredibly stressful, but it’s also very fun. :) With each release in this series, I’ve ended up rewriting entire sections of the book in the last week before it came out. Does this make me insane? Quite possibly, yes.
And here we are!! One week from the release of Demons Forever! I am excited and so very nervous to find out what everyone thinks of the ending. I have truly poured my heart and my passion into this novel, so I am praying fans of the series love it!

As I’ve mentioned before, October 29th is also my 2 year Indie-versary!!!! That means it will be exactly two years since I took a leap of faith and self-published Beautiful Demons. I was nervous, wondering if it was a smart move for me or if I should look for an agent and try to publish traditionally instead. I am so happy I decided to become an Indie author. It’s one of the best decisions I ever made, and I am excited to celebrate 2 years and over 104,000 sales.

How do I plan to celebrate both of these major events?? With some fun FAN APPRECIATION giveaways!!!!! After all, where would I be without you guys? <3 I have been working very hard to put together a fun fan appreciation swag pack. I will have all of the amazing details on how to get one for yourself starting soon (after I finish all the final work on Demons Forever), but for now, I’ll tease you a little with pics of what is in the prize packs. I hope you like it!

Check out Sarra's blog for this awesome Giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment