Saturday, March 9, 2013

March news from Berinn Rae

Whew, what a busy start to 2013! Explosion, the final book in the Colliding Worlds trilogy, is now on my editor's desk at Crimson Romance. Implosion (book 2) comes out March 11 as ebook everywhere. I also have a short (dystopian sci-fi rom) in an upcoming anthology showcasing a wide range of fabulous sci-fi romance authors out there. A release date hasn't been set yet, but I'll keep you posted. Next up, I'm going to write a full-length zombie novel simply because I love zombie thrillers and finally accepted the fact that I must take the time to write at least one myself. Its working title is Zombie Playground, and it will be my first book without romance. The story is still being fleshed out (lame pun intended, heh heh), and I'll keep you posted. If you favorite zombie books to share, I'd love to add to my to-be-read pile, so let me know your favorites via Twitter (@BerinnRae) or Facebook!  Have a great month! 

check out more from Berinn over at her website!


2 comments: