Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April News from Berinn Rae

Welcome spring!!  I have exciting news! 100 Days in Deadland, a remake of Dante's Divine Comedy (zombie apocalypse style!) has a release date! It comes out as ebook everywhere on August 1, 2013. But wait, that's not all! Beginning Monday, May 6, you can read the novel for FREE on my website and on Wattpad. Every Monday, a new part (~50 pages) will be posted, until all nine parts are available to read. Then, on August 1, you can add the entire novel (with bonus content!) to your library. I can't share the cover yet... that happens on Monday, April 29, by Ashley on Support Indie Authors and Grace on Books of Love.

In other news, I'll be in Kansas City at the RT Booklover's Convention the first week of May. I'm co-hosting two events. On Wednesday, I'll be at the Intergalactic Bar & Grille Party with Linnea Sinclair, Cat Adams, and other incredible SFR authors. On Saturday, I'll be at the Carnival of Curiosities with Beth Ciotta, Heather Graham, Erin McCarthy, Kathy Love, Elle Rossi, and more. Hope to see you there! 


Keep checking Berinn's website for the latest information!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Ashley!!! These are exciting times!

    ReplyDelete